A Computer, An Operating System, And A Man Named Carsten Whimster
- EDM/2 Magazine Editor-In-Chief Braves The Technology Of OS/2.
- Article on - Modular And Integrated Design (MAID) is a 32-bit multithreaded programmer's tool, designed to create flexible dialogs quickly and easily.
CNET Reviews - Comparative Reviews - CNET reviews 5 alternative operating systems
- Try an OS, besides a MS offering.
Connected On-Line Magazine: July 1996 OS/2: Intro to REXX
- An article on REXX under OS/2.
Drivers Flow From Timur Tabi
- An interview with Timur Tabi, the OS/2 device driver expert who wrote TIMER0, RTMIDI and MPU401.SYS.
Drivers Pay The Bills
- Rick Curry sits at home and writes OS/2 device drivers.
Happy Birthday OS/2 Warp!
- In celebration of the tenth anniversary of the OS/2 Warp operating system, IBM would like to set up a special party with your User Group. I mean a real party, with cake, balloons, and door prizes!
IBM OS/2: WarpFM : May/June 1998 Issue
- OS/2 Reigns Over AGIE's Industrial Machines. IBM platform runs company's user interface, feeds production data to machines, and allows easy Unicode-based internationalization for increased global business.
More news about OS/2
- A list of links to OS/2 related press releases.
Opera Software - Opera for OS/2, Mac, Linux, UNIX,...
- Without the funds to channel into Mac, OS/2 and Linux development, you will have to wait a lot longer for a native version - if it ever happens. By us asking you to put your money where your mouth is, you will actively speed up the development process.
OS/2 Warp Connect Web Kit for all
- If you're one of the first 80 (eighty) people to respond, you could be eligible for a no-charge copy of IBM's OS/2 Warp Connect Version 3 with a special web kit.
OS/2 Warp energizes Chinese PC's!
- More than 1000 top government and industry officials, and representatives of the press
applauded the launch of the newest version of the world's most popular 32-bit operating
system - OS/2 Warp.
OS/2 Warp vs. Windows95
- This document is designed to provide the corporate decision maker with benefits of OS/2 and important information about critical weaknesses in Microsoft's forthcoming Windows 95 operating system.
PC Magazine: Colorworks 2.0: Powerful Image Editing for OS/2 (09/24/96)
- Colorworks 2.0: Powerful Image Editing for OS/2.
PC WEEK: OS/2: Thin approach
- IBM's WorkSpace on Demand trims costs of deploying apps to OS/2 clients, but groundwork is a grind.
Post Road Mailer - Free Edition Order Form
- Press Release by InnoVal to get a free copy of Post Road Mailer for personal or small business use.
Siam Commercial Bank Goes with WorkSpace On-Demand
- The bank had been searching for the Information Technology infrastructure that would facilitate the kind of flexibility it needed when IBM introduced WorkSpace On-Demand in the summer of 1997.
Viper OS/2 NewsPage (BETA)
Web Page: SmartSuite for OS/2 Warp 4 Beta Nominations Now Being Accepted
- SmartSuite for OS/2 Warp 4 (Formerly SmartSuite 97 for OS/2) Beta Nominations Are Now Being Accepted.
Why buy OS/2 Warp
- Why you should spend your hard earned
money to buy OS/2 Warp.
ZD Net OS/2 Warp 4.0 Special Report
- Meet Merlin, release 4.0 of OS/2 Warp. Can it dominate Windows NT? ZD Net editors have put together this collection of news updates, reviews and insider advice from ZD publications to keep you in the know.
[ Table of Contents |
News Groups |
On-Line Magazines |
OS/2 Pre-Loaded Systems |
OS/2 Stuff - NonDedicated |
Personal Home Pages |
Software Developers |
Team OS/2 Groups |
Technical Assistance |
User Groups - Other |
User Groups - U.S. |
User Groups - Canada |
User Groups - Other Countries ]
[ ONG SoftWare | The Complete OS/2 Links Page! ]
Contacting ONG SoftWare
Copyright (c) ONG SoftWare 1996-2000. All rights reserved.